LIFE UPDATE MARCH 2017 | I’M FABULOUS YOU’RE FABULOUS

 Watercolor arrow taken from <a href="https://clipartfest.com/">clipartfest.com</a>


LIFE UPDATE MARCH 2017 | I’M FABULOUS YOU’RE FABULOUS



I’m thinking I need to start following some kind of blogging prompts. I like writing and posting on here but I only write when I feel the need to; but I want to write more?? It’s funny how I only come here to rant, rage and feel sorry for myself haha. I’m thinking what if I run out of things to think about??? The fate of this blog is hanging by a thread, my friends. 

A few posts back I talked about how I wanted to start art journaling more and stuff but since then all I’ve managed to do is paint some amateur strokes of purple on one of the pages. *sigh. 

I don’t know. I don’t know what I’m doing. Some people seem to have it all in order. They seem like they’ve got it all together. I, on the other hand feel like I’m just drifting along in the miasmic wind blowing from Lake Victoria (which makes me sound so poetic but I aint) My poeticness is a rare and elusive creature that I only take out of its box on Thursday 30 February of any year. 

I’ve been bombarded lately by people around me (and I don’t mean on the internet) that actually write. Which has led me to wonder exactly why I haven’t written any fiction. It’s a shame because the world is missing out on my amazing writing shining down on all y’all. I mean, I read a ton of books; I have to be a great writer via osmosis. This makes perfect sense of course. I used to have story ideas in my head; playing them out over the course of a few days but these days I have none. Bruh, I used to have Fili fanfic dreams. I’m a whole other level.

I think a million things in a day, people, and I’m very influenced by the things I get exposed to and in this example I’m talking about how people can influence me to take a complete 360 degree turn from MY WHOLE LIFE/EXISTENCE. It bothers me only a tiny (HUGE) bit. But this time it’s a good thing. Because I don’t think I’m gonna be weird and pathetic anymore. I mean everyone at some point feels lame of themselves; that doesn’t mean you actually are. And today goes down in history as the day I decide that no, I am not weird, awkward or pathetic. I am a fabulous being. (I honestly don’t know what is possibly backing this statement; it feels like air) 

I am #Fabulous. I have a life, I do things and no one has the right to think they are better than me even though they have accomplished more than me *gulp ok I don’t know about that but if self-worth is measured by that then rest assured the world is a fair place and everyone is equal whether you feel you’ve achieved enough or not. *nods head fervently. 

Everyone has their strengths and weaknesses. There is no one in this world that is better than you. BRUH I’M TRYING SO HARD TO MAKE MYSELF BELIEVE THIS. You know what? Screw common sense. Just because someone has a famous Instagram page DOES NOT mean they are better than me. It’s a rule in my life. I will not, ever again, feel less than. I will not gauge MY OWN self-worth based on what someone else is so proud of or flaunting (I’m not jealous—go fran, that’s my fran). 

I am a being just like everyone else; and everyone has their own amazing perks and if you don’t see them doesn’t mean they aren’t there. Love you for who you are even though you feel there are people better than you. WE’RE ALL THE SAME. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments