Life Update | August 2018




Hello, hello! It’s a beautiful day today. I feel amazing. However, I’m craving bread and butter. I guess it can’t all be perfect. Haha. School’s back in session and that means life is going to settle into a routine. A familiar routine. I’m glad I got an opportunity to do an internship over the holidays. I got to see the big bad world for myself. (Not too bad, I should think.)

The first week of school is always slow and lazy. No one wants to show up. That means me sitting all alone in a classroom waiting to do what I came to do. I’ve had one class so far, and I’m looking forward to carpe-diem.

If I were to describe my life at the moment, it would be that mellow sun after a light drizzle. And a smile, I suppose. A walk, too. Some lovely greenery. I guess I’m content lately. I’m doing a bunch of things I had to do but never really got around to doing. I’ve grown in so many departments.

It’s a nice feeling. I know life has its ups and downs but for now I’m happy being in this state of mind. I’ve been doing yoga lately. I’m not sure if I’m doing it right because for now it’s just motions. I feel like I need to steer my life towards this natural, wholesome living. In tune with nature. That kind of thing.

I want to start dreaming big. I’ve never really thought about how I need to go after bigger things. Things far away in the future. I know that I can achieve anything I set my mind out to do. I know I’ve lost myself over the last few years but I’ve always known myself to be head-strong and resilient.

I’m a wholesome person. I guess I know my life has limitations but I’m willing to let those dissolve while I pursue meaning and direction in life. There have been certain events that happened in the last few months that have shaken me and what I stand for. It’s a welcome change. Something subtle and yet colossal has changed within me.

It’s nice to sit down and write poetically about myself. Because I mean, why not? It makes me feel really nice inside. I’ve started to feel the impact of how fleeting life is. For example, I could delete my blog in the matter of minutes. And there goes at least hours’ worth of worrying over how perfect my blog should be. Nothing has to be perfect. We’re all just young souls trying to find our way through the world.

Feeling like such a Yoda,
Yours always,
Asi.

You Might Also Like

0 comments