September 2018 Life Update



I’m writing this because I read an article today about auditing your life. I’m not sure if this is my 3rd September life update even though it’s only the 14th of. I guess I like September. There’s even a song called September song that I like. It’s just one of those weird months no one notices go by. Well I’m here, September and I shall give you the validation you deserve!

The going’s good I should say. I’m being consistent for the most part. I hate to say the thing I’m most proud of because I hate to say that I hate to jinx it. I’ll allow this eccentric part about me. I’d like to break out of this superstitious side of me but eh, it’s being tough.

I’ve been going to school. It’s dope. Been learning stuff. I actually have a module this semester that’s an entire course I did as a certificate. Graphic Design. I feel like such an expert. In fact, I tried cutting my class last week but my grand rebellious act was squashed down because the class was canceled anyway.

 Mental health is looking just peachy lately. I’m basically thriving.

Self love journey is going amazing. I realized that I simply CANNOT look like anyone else. I can’t look like the skinny tumblr girls. I can only look like myself. So, I’ll work towards my body in the best shape it can be. Whew. That wasn’t so hard, was it? Also, I’ve found a way to incorporate the 80/20 rule into self love and acceptance. Putting 20% into our lives gives off 80% of the result. So, when you think of yourself as 20%, you’re actually 80% more than that!

SO, yeah. Self love is going great. I honestly CANNOT believe the insanity of media. Why do I feel like I’m the only person on earth who’s not perfect? Honestly, it’s insane. I’m literally not the only person that has hip dips. Or a fat stomach. Or fat thighs. Uneven skin. And other flaws I can’t think of right now.

(I stopped here and now it’s the next day and I can’t be bothered to complete the train of thought. I’ll say goodbye here now. Yours always, Asi.)

You Might Also Like

0 comments