INSANELY AWESOME NUTTY CHICKEN SALAD

I was watching a few videos from RainbowPlantLife and she has some amazing tips on how to make your salads less... salad-y. 

Come on, people WE HATE SALADS.

What on earth even is a salad? Like some idiot said when I went vegan: What do you eat, grass?

What are salads, rabbit food?

I'll stop you right there - I am no longer vegan. So in case you were going to think of me better for not engaging in eating animals, forget it. I suck. 

There are so many reasons to like this salad. It's got flavor, texture and chicken. The only reason you will hate this salad, and believe me there is a reason: Your mom will get you to make it every single day for the whole family. I hate it here. 


INSANELY AWESOME NUTTY CHICKEN SALAD

What you need:


  • Chopped cooked chicken
  • Cabbage
  • Cucumber
  • Peanuts
  • Cooked potatoes
  • Raisins
  • Roasted walnuts and almonds
  • Capsicums
  • Fresh coriander
  • Dried dill
Instructions: Toss all these together


What you need for the dressing:


  • 2 dates
  • olive oil
  • 1/2 lemon
  • mayonnaise
  • vinegar
  • chicken broth
  • salt
  • pepper
  • coriander powder
  • water
Instructions:
Blend all the ingredients in a food processor

Your Salad is Ready!

Combine the salad base and your salad dressing and enjoy your amazing chicken salad. 
In case you wanted to see some horrible pictures of the salad before and after tossing, be my guest below:



You Might Also Like

0 comments