Where have you been?!

Where have I been indeed. It actually feels like I'm talking to myself, which is what is probably is. I don't advertise my blog at all. Reasons being: I don't go on social media. Like ever. I last posted on my instagram 5 weeks ago. I know- so surprising. I like to call it an insta-hiatus. I'm recording this so down the lane I can see what I was actually up to.

My Graphic Design Happenings

The last time I posted about GD (Graphic Design) it was about these business cards I made. LOL. I can probably do MUCH better than that right now. I don't even feel embarassed because, let's face it: I still call myself a beginner. What was I by then? Un-beginner?
These past few weeks, I've actually been trying my best to up my game- so to say. I feel like I'm not doing my best. I hang out on dribbble and behance a lot and see all these cool designs and be like,"When will I ever reach there?"
At first I was like- I'll get there eventually. I'm only a beginner anyway.
But now, I'm not so sure. I need to be doing more mORE MORE. I mean, I love what I'm doing. But I feel as though I'm not doing enough.

My Arabic Learning Journey

Between now and my last post, I've only learned a few Arabic words. I didn't even THINK about learning Arabic. I've been so busy with my GD and stuff. At least I watched a bit  of Arabic TV. Watched the news in Arabic mostly, on RT Arab.

Watched some animation movies

Everyone on earth was hyping about Inside Out. And it was a total waste of my time. What a lame movie *yawns. Now, Good Dinosaur- that was a good one. So much feels and cris. Although come to think of it, I don't remember learning any lessons from it. Oh well.

What a lame blog post. I'll try harder in the future iA. Maybe talk about more lifestyle kinda posts? I'm also thinking of a major blog face off? You know what- I wouldn't be this amazing on this blog if I knew people came on and read it. BAHAHA. I'd probably quit if I knew people from school read it.

Peace. Asi Out.

You Might Also Like

0 comments