THE COOLEST FONT OF 2016- MONTSERRAT


Is it possible to fangirl over a font? Read on to find out.
You didn't have to read too far- and yes, it's 2000% possible to fangirl over a font.
I love fonts- and I especially love FREE fonts.

Ladies and gents, I present to you the coolest awesomest font of 2016
*drum roll*
MONTSERRAT
Can I get a whoop?
It's made by Julieta Ulanovsky who is a Queen (proclaimed by moi) All Hail!

This font. This font, people. It makes me want to sing sonnets (btw you do not want to hear my singing voice- think frogs and crows)
This amazing sans serif font has 8 styles :

And the cherry on top is the fact that this font is absolutely deliciously free for both personal and commercial use!
It's cool and official looking and can be used for posters and book covers, but it also has a fun side to it- The bold point style can be used for fun and creative purposes. I especially love the capital letters!
I use this font literally everywhere! For example in this super serious gif about life:


Great advice from the one and only.

You can tell I just learned a new trick recently- making gifs. I think you can excuse me for going overboard with them.
In all its glory....
MONTSERRAT


Hey, doesn't mont mean mountain? I'm getting the font author to do an interview with me sometime soon so we can discuss the ins and outs of this marvelous creation. Yeah, no. I'm an awkward duck around people.
Get the font HERE

You Might Also Like

0 comments