The balance of life | A theory that suggests that life moves in cycles, and other hypotheses





Blame my sister for all these life theories. She said, and I quote, ’Wow, you should be a Ph. D in Psychology’. She’s not far from the truth; these past few weeks have been filled with emotional and spiritual transcendences for me. I read a couple of blogs by artsy people who have this kind of detached-ness from the world and who in fact have nice theses to add to the world.

First off, let me get this out of the way: I don’t know HOW I’m gonna write this post because A) I’m not REALLY good at writing and B) I’m forcing myself to write because I want to improve my writing and communication skills.

We may now proceed, my loyal coconut scrapings.

What is life?
Lol, you didn’t think you could escape that platitude question, did you? (Btw I just learned that word like, right now- major LOOL.  It means, according to Uncle Google, [a remark or statement, especially one with a moral content, that has been used too often to be interesting or thoughtful])

Ahem.

*muffled screaming* I DON’T KNOW WHAT I’M TRYING TO WRITE.
Truth be told, my sweets, I had ideas for this post about 2 days ago, but I only remember the title I gave this speculation i.e ‘The balance of life’. 

Confetti sprinkling. Whoop!

Wait- don’t go! I think I’ve remembered something! It’s in the form of this saying, ‘What goes around, comes around’ Literally, everything (not everything tbh) is in your life for a reason. It’s gonna come back when you need it. All these lessons you get taught (usually with you sat on your rear end wondering at how life could be so unfair) are actually here to teach you to become a better person. And you know what? Sometimes just to see if you’ve really learned your lesson, these same scenarios come back. And when they do, you’ve gotta show ‘em who’s baws. 

It’s not only in the form of treacherous circumstances; rather, it’s also in the form of small, seemingly insignificant moments that are happening to you for a reason that’s just waiting for you in the future. Sometimes you think you’ve made a mistake (it could be a small one) and yet in time to come, it proves to be a blessing and an advantage.

God created us in this world as diverse people; physically and mentally. And tbh, if we were ALL the same, everything would be so boring. I recently heard of a dystopian fiction book were everyone was the same; and everyone was happy by force- if they felt sad, they had to take a happiness-inducing drug. If you ask me, that’s just SO against nature. There’s a reason for all these emotions we feel. They make us human. And on that note, I’ll add something that’s more understandable compared to this psychology professor jargon, ‘DUN JUGDE PEOPLE.’ Honestly, I positively HATE it when people pick on introverted/ quiet people and keep screaming down their throats, ‘Why are you so quiet?’ I mean, shut up. Everybody is different and besides, silence is power. Some people can’t shut their traps even when threatened with poison. *cough* I let my inner Voldemort show through just a second there.

A.k.a INTROVERTS FOR THE WIN. Also extroverts. It’s just that this is an introvert appreciation post.

By the way, some people are just not MADE to be social. Sometimes I get panicky and anxious when tweeting someone something omg. I don’t know where the anxiety comes from or what it means, but gurl (or guy), it’s there and I don’t know what to do except die a little and pretend that day doesn’t exist. Ps. What is it with those random moments when you remember AWKWARD moments out of the FREAKING BLUE and your entire day is destroyed, just why?

My final submission to this psychology paper is that today could be the better day. What I mean to say is, it could be worse, but it’s not. So perk up- life is preparing you to be a mighty and phenomenal warrior.

CAN YOU BELIEVE I JUST WROTE THIS POST OMG THE WORDS JUST FLOWED. I NEED TO WRITE MORE. I ACTUALLY HAVE A GIFT.
Lol.
Asi: over and out.

You Might Also Like

0 comments