LIFE UPDATE | JANUARY 2017




It’s suspicious… why am I writing a blog post just mere hours after publishing one? The time has come where I need this blog, fellow avocado marmalade cakes. It has become my one true solace in this dark dreary world. My shoulder that I lean on. Something that will never leave. Unless I delete it, of course. Sometimes I think of how I might delete blog posts that make me cringe, or when I get famous *cough* and I want to erase any trace of the awkward potato that I was.


It’s a lazy Sunday evening and the weather is cool; the shadows are long and the sun is only mild. I NEED to write something, anything

So I went out to eat lunch today in a nice location with a lake and cute hut umbrella tables that gave a nice atmosphere. I got some nice pictures but get this; so my mom told me to get some pictures of the three supposedly cute ducks hanging out. I got near them and the one at the front NARROWED its eyes at me, angled its neck towards me and chased me for like a few seconds before I got back to my parental gene donor. 


Also, I went on the kid’s bouncy castle and almost tipped it over. Except maybe I think I did. I had to crawl out of the side of the supposed ship (I had to use the turning wheel as a clutch to get up from where I had been flaying like an over turned tortoise)


I’m doing this other writing project and I’ve so far written no less, no more than 3 words. Tres. Thalatha. Tatu. That last one is Swahili and instead of writing my project thing I’m learning Swahili haha. So, I want this project of mine to be anonymous on this blog but I need a name for it either way??? Since I’m so original, I’m gonna call it ’The Secret Writing Project’ aka TSWP. When I started up TSWP, I started up a Pinterest board to set up a sort of motivation/inspiration for me. LOL WHO AM I KIDDING I WAS JUST PRETENDING TO BE DOING SOMETHING. I want to do TSWP for myself, and it’s sort of a journey I’ve embarked on in 2017. I just can’t seem to type anything for this project. Anyway its a journey  so I’ll figure it out. And besides it’s gonna sufficiently keep me in check like for example not get too drowned in socializing with people and consequently forgetting who I am.


It’s crazy how a single tiny thing can trigger you though. There was this tiny caption I read on Instagram some time back.

Accept yourself as you were designed

There’s always, always a time for everything. If you wonder why you aren’t a certain way or why you can’t react a certain way regarding a particular topic then you should CASH ME OUSSIDE HOWBOW DAH Lol just kidding. All I’m saying is you should chill because your reactions are almost always well placed. At least I’m convincing myself that mine are. It used to bother me that I could remember every tiny thing the people would forget but in time I realized there were things that I would forget and it made me feel so much better #savage


I’ve started being more active on pinterest and I made that board for TSWP and I want to make collages from things that inspire me on pinterest, or just mood boards, nice colours and stuff. This is really because I don’t want to get distracted by school and I want to have a tether to my real life and not lose track of what’s important. It’s working so far, even though school hasn’t started lol. 


Asi; over and out

You Might Also Like

0 comments